Best Mobiles Under Rs. 10,000: Our Top Picks From 2016
Mobile phones have proven to be one of the most iconic inventions of all time. It was not so long ago, when people believed in communicating through landlines, writing letters and telegrams to each other. But now, life is moving at such a fast pace and technology is advancing at an alarming rate. In order to keep up with the technology boom, mobile phones were invented to make communication a lot more efficient. Now, it has reached the pinnacle of its usage and you will find every second person on the road with a smartphone in his/her hand.
A lot of good budget smartphones came in 2016 with new and interesting features like fingerprint sensors, front flash, high RAM and also beautiful colours. The best mobile phones under Rs. 10,000 are:
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime:This is one of the best-rated products within the range. It has an aluminum body, 3 GB RAM,a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chip, 32 GB storage and a 720*1280 pixel display. It also has a mi-remote controller that may be used to control various electronics like TV’s, AC’s, etc. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow software and comes at a pocket-friendlyprice of Rs. 8999.
- Huawei Honor 5C LTE: This phone is another good choice for low budget android smartphones. It has a 5.2 inch 1080p display, a Huawei-made Hisilicon Kirin 650 octa-core SoC, 16 GB storage and 2 GB RAM. It has a very stylish and sleek metallic finish. It has its own Huawei-modified android version EMUI 4.1, which has some exciting new features. It also has a fingerprint scanner and the 3000 mAh battery lets the phone work throughout the day. It is reasonably priced atRs. 10,999.
- Lenovo K6 Power:This is basically a significant improvement on the K3 note which was launched in 2015. It has a metal design body which looks very similar to the Xiaomi phone, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa –core chip, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB storage and a 5-inch 1080*1920 pixel display. It also has a fingerprint scanner which can be used to unlock the phone, enhancing the security. The user interface has been upgraded and the phone also supports DOLBY ATMOS. It comes at the price of Rs. 9,999.
- Asus Zenfone Max: It is mainly powered by a Snapdragon 615 chip, with 2GB RAM and a 32 GB of onboard storage, also including a microSD card slot for further expansion of storage. It has a 5000 mAh battery that delivers a very good battery output and has a battery life of about 16 hours, depending on the usage. It has a 5-inch screen with a 720*1280-pixel resolution, resulting in a low pixel density of 267 PPI, and it also comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0. It has a fairly reasonable price of Rs. 9,999 and is totally worth it.
- Motorola Moto G4: Fitted with a Snapdragon 617 chip, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of onboard storage, the Motorola G4 also includes a microSD card slot. It has a 3000 mAh battery that delivers a fairly good battery output and has a battery life of about 6 hrs. It is priced at Rs. 10,499 and is totally worth it.
So go ahead guys, go get yourselves the perfect in-budget mobile phone and become a part of the digital revelation!