The way forward for Social Media
The Web continues to be extremely popular spot to meet new buddies. Lately there is articles around the Australian form of the Reader’s Digest about meeting the that special someone on the internet. People of 1 particular website pointed out could promote themselves to each other as 3D avatars inside a virtual world. Which was an excellent advancement in technology. You can question exactly what the further may hold for Social Media. According to my knowledge about a couple of Social networks, and also the technology I’ve experienced, here’s what I believe can happen:
- It will likely be more prevalent for people to look on live videos on social networks. All you need to do would be to click a nickname of the member to see their introduction video. It’s also entirely possible that such videos have been in 3D, and you don’t have to use anything special to see them.
- An associate will have the ability attend the same location together virtually with another member without getting to depart their Computers. For instance, a lady member from England can spend some time along with his American boyfriend in Japan without departing their houses.
- People can easily see one another just as real people virtually rather of as avatars. The 3D pictures of people is going to be transported live to some virtual place instantly where they are able to met with each other. Technology may also enables each member to the touch each other despite the fact that the truth is they’re no t nearly whatsoever.
- People can enjoy an activity together inside a virtual field without really getting to escape from their Computers.
- People can attend a recital done by an associate inside a virtual 3D concert hall while still in front of the Computers.
Nobody knows exactly what the future may hold specifically for Social Media, but when things i pointed out above can definitely become true? For me, it’ll have an excellent effect on society. People might have concern on their own safety while they don’t really touch another other inside a virtual world. However, the touching is going to be so realistic that it’ll be a challenge to allow them to differentiate. Therefore, if such technologies are adapted, Social networks will need to completely screen new applicants before allowing anybody to become a member.